Losing your hair can be detrimental to your self-confidence. But thanks to modern technologies and treatments, it’s easier than ever to restore your hair, as well as your self-esteem! Here’s how to find a reliable hair transplant doctor in Columbia, Maryland, plus how they can help you and more!
What Is a NeoGraft Hair Transplant, and Why Is It Better Than Other Methods?
NeoGraft is an advanced and minimally invasive hair transplant technique that uses an innovative approach compared to traditional methods.
It utilizes a semi-automated variation of a process called follicular unit extraction (FUE). This involves extracting individual hair follicles from a donor area (such as the back or sides of the head) and precisely transplanting them into areas where thinning or balding has occurred.
It’s superior for many different reasons. Firstly, its semi-automated design removes some of the human error associated with surgery. Secondly, it’s less invasive than options such as follicular unit transplantation (FUT), which removes a strip of your scalp and can cause an unsightly scar.
Plus, it reduces downtime, as well as discomfort. Ultimately, it’s a functionally and cosmetically more appealing option for hair restoration.
How Much Does a Hair Transplant With the Neograft Technique Cost?
Hair transplantation with NeoGraft can cost anywhere between $5,000 and $12,200 or more, depending on the credentials of your provider and number of grafts needed to achieve your desired results. It’s important to consult with a reliable hair transplant doctor in Columbia, Maryland for a customized quote.
Make sure to factor in additional fees such as surgeon’s fee, anesthesia, prescription medications, and follow-up appointments.
How Many Grafts Are Necessary for Optimal Results?
The number of grafts you need is largely responsible for how much you’ll be paying for your procedure. For minimal hair loss, as few as 600 grafts may be necessary to make your hair look fuller and healthier. For extensive cases, 3,000 or more hair grafts may be recommended.
It’s recommended to consult with a professional for an idea of what your surgery will require.
Follow These Tips for Making Your Search for a Hair Transplant Surgeon Simple
Knowing how to find a trustworthy doctor for your hair transplant is the most important part in ensuring that you have a safe, satisfactory experience with your desired outcomes. Consider these traits when looking for one:
- Board certification: Verify that your doctor of interest is a board-certified dermatologist. Certification indicates that they have received the necessary training and education to practice and have met a high standard of excellence and competence.
- Extensive experience: Make sure that the dermatologist you’re choosing has hands-on experience with NeoGraft. Skill is of utmost importance to get the results you want.
- Positive reviews: Take a look at reviews and testimonials from previous and current patients. Look for information regarding topics such as success, price, wait times, quality of care, and other practical matters. Make sure they are consistently positive.
- Great before / after successes: Before / after photos show you what you can expect from the quality and success rates of the treatment provided by a practitioner. Make sure to check online or request these images.
- Thorough consultation: A comprehensive consultation that discusses your goals, expectations, and suitability for a hair transplant is a must. Pay attention to how a provider addresses your concern and their communication style, as well as other qualifications that may be important to you.
Visit Kindred Hair & Skin Center to Meet With a Reliable Hair Transplant Doctor in Columbia, Maryland!
It’s time to experience fuller, healthier hair with the expertise of Dr. Chesahna Kindred, board-certified dermatologist and the area’s leading NeoGraft specialist! Don’t wait – call us today at 443-424-7754 to schedule a consultation and learn how a hair transplant can benefit you!